Our Event Services Department’s goal is to ensure that your event is a memorable and successful occasion that exceeds your expectations. After confirming your event, an event manager will serve as your primary point of contact and liaison for all facility related services. Your event manager will be happy to assist you with any documents, logistics or planning connected with your occasion.
Get started with a little help from our expert staff:
Download our Event Planning Checklist (PDF)
Every convention or meeting is like an individual and we look at each one with fresh eyes to determine the best ways to make it special for both planners and attendees. Our experienced team of professional meeting planners provides tailor-made services and attention to detail designed to suit your specifications.
Hampton CVB Services include:
These handy resources to make your planning easy.
Hampton Locator Map
An excellent tool for familiarizing your attendees with their convention city. These maps can be tailored to fit your specific needs.
Hampton Rack Brochure
This colorful piece is a summary of Hampton's attractions and where to find them.
Local Vendor Directory
A list of vendors who provide a variety of meeting services that will assist you plan a successful event in Hampton. While their inclusion does not constitute endorsement by the Hampton Convention & Visitor Bureau, we are confident the vendors listed will meet your needs.
Local Media Listing
The Hampton Convention & Visitor Bureau's media team is pleased to provide has an updated listing of contacts as well as helpful tips. As appropriate, the team can provide your noteworthy event with media support, such as distribution of a press release.
• 344,000 total square feet of space
• 35 flexible spaces with capacity for 14,000 people
• Grand ballroom accommodates 1,800 for banquets
• Exhibit hall covering 102,000 square feet in 3 sections, each with its own elephant door for load-in and load-out, climate control, lighting control, and concession sales.
• Conference center with private access
• Outdoor terrace for special events
• Connected to 295-suite convention headquarters hotel
• There are 1,600 hotel rooms within walking distance of the Hampton Roads Convention Center
• There are 2,800 hotel rooms in Hampton citywide
• Wireless Internet available